Good Ideas That Gamers Want, But Will Never Happen

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Morgan Jolley, Apr 20, 2003.

1. Morgan Jolley

Morgan Jolley Lead Actor

I started this thread to ask everyone what are some good ideas that will never happen that YOU want. What features do you want to be in games, but never expect to actually see? I'm not talking about just "no random battles" or "include BB adapter and HDD," I'm asking for more creative things.

One extremely cool idea that I would like is downloadable content...for GBA games. Imagine an adapter that you could connect to your computer (via a USB port), then log onto a website for a company and download extra levels, modes, etc. Imagine adding more levels/cars to F-ZERO or additional dungeons to Zelda.

Any other cool ideas?

2. Ryan FB

Ryan FB Second Unit

3. Morgan Jolley

Morgan Jolley Lead Actor

They could even do BlueTooth wireless, like the upcoming (yeah, right) N-Gage, so that you could walk into a room and play against other people if they're already playing a game.

Imagine wireless multiplayer Doom on the subway. THAT would be cool, and doable.

4. Chris Farmer

Chris Farmer Screenwriter

Oh hell yeah. They need to get the GBA on-line though. I don't know anyone else with one, and I'd lvoe to get some multiplayer Doom, Advance Wars, Four Swords, etc going.