1. The HTF Tapatalk application has been discontinued. Please see the thread in the Forum Help & Feedback area for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Good guitar gear site?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Philip Hamm, Aug 5, 2003.

1. Philip Hamm

Philip Hamm Lead Actor

I know there are some guitarrists here on HTF. Do you know of any good guitar gear sites where I can sell a nice piece of gear? I've already gone to Harmony Central, and would like to avoid Ebay if possible.

BTW the gear in question is a vintage 1966 Fender Bassman blackface 50W tube head. It's in prime condition. 5 years ago a ground plug was added, and the tubes replaced.

Pics Here.

2. JohnE

JohnE Supporting Actor

Try the PRS forum. They have a section to advertise your used gear. I've found the site to be top notch, and after hanging out there for awhile, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with any of the regulars. I bought a PRS from one of the guys over there earlier this year, and I couldn't have been happier with the transaction.

http://209.151.81.189/board/

You will have to register.

3. Craig

Craig Second Unit

You might also try the Les Paul Forum. They have a classifieds section and a lot of the members like vintage gear.