Good GOLF games . . .

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Chris Rock, Feb 13, 2002.

1. Chris Rock

Chris Rock Supporting Actor

I LOVED Hot Shots Golf. I LOVED Hot Shots Golf 2. I have PRE-Ordered Hot Shots Golf 3.

My question is, is there any OTHER good golf games out besides these that are FUN to play, not necessarily PGA-Realistic? Is Tiger Woods 2002 any good?

Oh, and if I wanted a good GOLF game for the PC, what would I look for? Sierra? MS Links? Tiger Woods 2002?

2. Ryan Peter

Ryan Peter Screenwriter

Links 386 is the best golf game ever made.

3. Paul Richardson

Paul Richardson Second Unit

SimGolf isn't really a golf game per say as it is a "tycoon" type simulation game. Coming later this year is something called "Outlaw Golf" which is a more humorous take on the genre. For example, as your golfer gets angrier, the worse he plays. In order to relieve that anger, you can beat your caddy.

4. BrianShort

BrianShort Supporting Actor

For the PC the Links series is still the most popular. The 2001 version also has a course architect so you can build your own courses... or just download the courses other people make if you dont want to take the time to make your own [​IMG]
    Brian

5. Oscar_R

Oscar_R Second Unit

SimGolf has been owning me lately. You can design and then compete on your own courses! how cool is that ?

6. Gary Thomas

Gary Thomas Second Unit

I couldn't get into Sim Golf...the mouse operation to hit the ball threw me off. My favorite game was always Links.