What's new

Good for a chuckle... (1 Viewer)

Mark C Sherman

Second Unit
OK now Lets see who can come up with the best caption for this.

heres Mine.

WOW!!!!!! that new "STEALTH" is incredible I cant see it At all!"

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
*Yawn*
Before this gets locked as an obvious bit of political humor, which has already drawn political replies, I think I should at least add a link showing that shot, similar pictures of Bill Clinton, and a perfectly reasonable explanation for both.
Double Vision
Regards,
Joe

Charles J P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ Paul
Thank you Joseph. I'm sure you can find a number of pictures of anyone famous doing something stupid because they are on camera 24/7. The thing is, the picture doesnt tell the whole story. I seriously doubt ANYONE would pick up a pair of binoculars with the lens caps on and actually think they were broken. But, I bet we have all looked through a camera, telescope, binaculers, whatever BEFORE taking the lens cap off. If someone gets a picture of you doing it, does that make you an idiot?

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Who said anything political???? Sheesh, so we can't poke a little fun at anybody, our president included? Take a look at all those Michael Jackson threads. There is nothing political about the replies that I see. There is a blurb about night vision goggles (mine) and a blurb about Stealth Technology. Where's the politics in that?

I think Bill Clinton's picture is funny too, is that political?

Jay

Charles J P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ Paul
Its the fact that the whole thread is basically saying look at how stupid our president is. Some people who like the president are going to be offended by that and since the president is inherently political.... Jacko is inherently non-political, so someone would have to actually say something directly political. In this thread, the whole flavor is politicial.
Oh, BTW IBTL 2X :D

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
In an extremely non-political way I find it very funny.
I would find it just as funny as if anyone looked that silly.
:D

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Some people who like the president are going to be offended by that and since the president is inherently political
Just because you make fun of someone doesn't mean you don't like them. Look at me.. people make fun of me all the time.... hay.. wait a minute!

Bush is just thankful no one got a shot of the black-eye ink on his face shortly after this photo.

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
I think that movie "Journeys with George" on HBO says it all. You have a planeload of reporters following candidates around to staged photo ops at 2:30 am, what do you expect. When you get to be president it must muliply in planeloads.

I watched a documentary on Chaplin and Hitler and one of Hitlers inner circle said he thought that Hitler laughed even when Chaplin made fun of him. This is hard to believe; but I think Bush would have laughed milk out his nose on this one... or Clinton when he saw the other picture

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
I tell ya, if I were president, I would be doing slapstick like this all the time on purpose.. just to drive the press wild.... then I probably would be assasinated.

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
Hang on a second... Quayle actually believed we had dogs, cats, chickens and the Eieffel Tower on the firing range? Clever..... Very clever.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks