What's new

Good Experience with Deep Discount DVD Pre Order? (1 Viewer)

Bryan Ri

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bryan
I was considering pre ordering from Deep Discount DVD and was wondering if anyone has had good experiences with them doing this. Any input will suffice. Thanks

Bryan

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
I got Running Man:SE and The Final Countdown from them as pre-orders recently. I was pretty happy. Great prices on them and I got them just a few days after their release dates. They actually shipped a day or to prior, but took a few days to get here with the free shipping.

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter
I have ordered from them a few times. I would recommend ordering from them, just not if you want speed for free. I have always used the free shipping and it tends to be on the slow side, but I am patient. No complaints here!:D :emoji_thumbsup:

Bryan Ri

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bryan
Thanks for the input guys; I think I'll experiment with the Frankenstein set comming up. If that pans out well, I'll pre order the Godfather as well.

Bryan

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
Many bigger titles will ship early, even as early as a week before street date (so that the title will get to you on or around street date). Depending on the mail, I've even received some titles as early as four days before street date but that's just luck.

Price is an issue though. For many popular titles, DDD will discount the price even more ON release day. For example, Dodgeball was $18.69 since it was put up on the site. Early this morning, it was lowered to $17.14.

Users who are viewing this thread