What's new

Good Evening (1 Viewer)

bronty

Grip
Real Name
neil
Thank you for allowing me to join this forum.
A little about myself,I am from wigan uk i have been into hifi and concerts in the past but unfortunately my house burned down several years ago.I was at the time with young family i had a lovely Marantz Ki signature system but was not covered by my insurance (long story).So my home entertainment system as been a bit of a desert.
With my last son leaving home i have found a bit of spare income(apart from a very expensive bulldog to restart my interest in AV.
My system so far is
Marantz 1606
Philips 55put6400
kef 305 5.1
DM8000(dream box)

Everett S.

Movie King (formally a projectionist)
Real Name
Everett
Thank you for allowing me to join this forum.
A little about myself,I am from wigan uk i have been into hifi and concerts in the past but unfortunately my house burned down several years ago.I was at the time with young family i had a lovely Marantz Ki signature system but was not covered by my insurance (long story).So my home entertainment system as been a bit of a desert.
With my last son leaving home i have found a bit of spare income(apart from a very expensive bulldog to restart my interest in AV.
My system so far is
Marantz 1606

Philips 55put6400
kef 305 5.1
DM8000(dream box)
:welcome:
:popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks