Good Deal?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Paul Murphy, Dec 2, 2002.

1. Paul Murphy

Paul Murphy Stunt Coordinator

My friend just got some speakers and wanted to sell them to me. There made by a company called ultra linear. I have never heard of this company. I can get them for $75 canadian. They are 150 watts and are rear speakers. If anyone can help me please leave reply

2. Paul Murphy

GOD DAMMIT ANSWER!!

3. kevitra

kevitra Second Unit

trollin...trollin trollin trollin....

If not you have a few things to learn.

4. Paul Murphy

what would that be my jedi master?kevatria can you help me!

5. Stephen Hopkins

Stephen Hopkins HW Reviewer
    HW Reviewer

If you can't be patient enough to wait for an answer, you shouldn't post at all. People post on here in their free time as free service because they enjoy the hobby and want to help others get the most out of it. No one owes you an answer. No one is obligated to help you. When you're asking for other people's help, you're going to have to live with their time tables. Profanity is just uncalled for, and has most likely served only to make others ignore your post entirely.

As for the speakers, it looks like ultralinear is a foreign manufacturer of a wide variety of super low-end electronics, ranging from car/marine speakers and home speakers to cheap telephones and clock radios. A few similar brands would be pyle and lanzar. This being the case, i would avoid these like the plague.

6. Carl Johnson

Carl Johnson Cinematographer

Carl III
    It's probably the best pair of speakers you'll find for $75. That being the case I'd recommend that either you buy them or save up for something better.

7. Stephen Hopkins

Stephen Hopkins HW Reviewer
    HW Reviewer

Actually, for $75 on ebay he could get the Audiosource 380 package, which is a pretty decent 5.1 package. It's also sold under the name Home Theater Direct Level 1. If you don't want to save up, that's what i'd do with your $75. That, or possibly catch a pair of Pioneer H283B's on sale at circuit city for around that price, if you're just looking for stereo.

Hope this helps.

8. Paul Murphy

thankyou for you help and i will try to be more pacient bad me[​IMG] its just all those hormons ragging at this age that causes such un called for outbursts