Good deal on MB Quart QLS-530 bookshelf speakers

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by Carlo Medina, Jun 19, 2004.

1. Carlo Medina

Carlo Medina Executive Producer

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on this deal that my local dealer is having:

www.yawaonline.com is selling the MB Quart QLS-530 bookshelf speakers for $399. That's over half off of the original MSRP.

I bought the big brother QLS-1030s for my mains, and the matching 330 center (read my original review thread for more information) but it was these little 530s that first got my attention. They must have gotten a lot of attention because I know the reason Yawa can offer low prices on them is that they clearanced thousands of units from MB Quart (and they are an authorized dealer for everything they sell). Well they just sold the last cherry pair, but still have beech and black ash in stock. But I know they had dozens of cherry pairs, so the secret's out of the bag I guess.

But I just wanted to give everyone here a heads up on the sale, especially w/ father's day being tomorrow.

2. Carlo Medina

Carlo Medina Executive Producer

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on this deal that my local dealer is having:

www.yawaonline.com is selling the MB Quart QLS-530 bookshelf speakers for $399. That's over half off of the original MSRP.

I bought the big brother QLS-1030s for my mains, and the matching 330 center (read my original review thread for more information) but it was these little 530s that first got my attention. They must have gotten a lot of attention because I know the reason Yawa can offer low prices on them is that they clearanced thousands of units from MB Quart (and they are an authorized dealer for everything they sell). Well they just sold the last cherry pair, but still have beech and black ash in stock. But I know they had dozens of cherry pairs, so the secret's out of the bag I guess.

But I just wanted to give everyone here a heads up on the sale, especially w/ father's day being tomorrow.