What's new

Good deal on Klipsch KLF C7 at onecall (1 Viewer)

Tim L

Second Unit
that is a very good price- how is this place- I have never heard of them before- is this stuff all new? thanks
Tim

Burke Strickland

Second Unit
One caveat about "One Call". Dealing with them is NOT like dealing with your local B&M, or "full price" online vendors such as Crutchfield, with regard to returns. Although (and perhaps, because) they may offer the lowest price you have found on an item you are interested in, you had better be absolutely sure the item is exactly what you want, because One Call does NOT allow any "at home trial period".
You buy it from them; you own it. End of story. No returns. The only exception is a truly defective item, which they might accept back for EXCHANGE for the same item. Not liking it once you see it isn't a reason they accept to justify a return (although if you have not yet opened the carton at all they will take it back). Even if it doesn't perform the way you expected once you hook it up to your own system, as long as it isn't defective (according to their definition of "defective") you keep it.
Since the only way to "know for sure" whether it is really the "right one" on some items is to try them at home, on some items it pays in the long run to spend a little more to get them from a dealer who will give you full return priveleges. However, if this isn't an issue for you, then "One Call" may be your answer for the best discount (although it is still worthwhile to "shop around" by calling others to be sure of that, too.)
Good luck -
Burke
[Edited last by Burke Strickland on July 12, 2001 at 02:05 PM]

JerryHatchett

Stunt Coordinator
You buy it from them; you own it. End of story. No returns.
Burke, that was certainly not my firsthand experience with OneCall. I've never had anything other than top-notch experiences with OneCall.com and that includes returns. I returned a faulty DVD player and a Kenwood receiver that appeared to work as it was supposed to but sounded like pure doodoo. Anyone should check things out before buying, of course, but I want to reiterate that I've never had anything other than great pricing (they match) and great service from OneCall. Larry is my rep.
Jerry
------------------

Harold A

Stunt Coordinator
I also have had nothing but great experiences with them. I have purchased a Sony DB930, Sony CDPx-400, and a Carver AV-705x from them in the last couple years. I would not hesitate to buy from them again.
The only problem for me is that I live in NC and on big items like a RPTV once you add in shipping it gets to be expensive.

Gerard Martin

Second Unit
Burke
Suggest you recheck onecalls
return policy seems fair enought to me and if you have
time the 600+ positive comments
on file atLink Removed
Best regards.
------------------
Jerry

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks