Good Counter Strike servers

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jassen M. West, Feb 23, 2004.

1. Jassen M. West

Jassen M. West Supporting Actor

I was playing on a Virginia based server this passed weeked as a CT. We were on Dust 2 and I had just walked into the room that leads upstairs and then out to a bomb location. As I walked in I saw a Flashbang coming down but I reacted to slow and it got me, knowing the room I ducked behind a box and waited for my fate. Hearing the footsteps I thought I would be spectating soon, but the steps went right by me and just as I was regaining vision I saw a terrorist walking up the stairs, they had walked right by me. I took a second to reload and followed the hunted up the stairs where i saw 5 of them looking away from me. I emptied the clip quickly making 4 of them ghosts, and backed down the stairs before the 5th could get me. As I was backing down the stairs another CT ran passed me and took out the last one. Two seconds later the wonderful green screen that says "Kicked" and "Banned" showed up. Not fair at all. I don't mind getting killed especially when I do something stupid.
    So that brings me to my question finally. What servers do you play on? Where the admins are fair and don't allow cheating.

thanks

jay

2. George Monroy

George Monroy Stunt Coordinator

3. Dean Martin

Dean Martin Stunt Coordinator

I've gotten kicked a few times when winning at Quake 3 arena. It's childish.