What's new

Good Component Cables (1 Viewer)

Tom Scholfield

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Everyone,
Hope all is well. I will be purchasing this Phillips 30" TV I know cables are very important and I was hoping you all could give me some good advice on some component cables for both DVD and HDTV. I am on a very tight budget. Are there any good cables for under 50 bucks a set. Are Blue Jeans Cables any good?

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
Blue Jeans, which features Belden and Canare cables, are quite good. If your length requirements are modest, a few meters, then you could also use a wide variety of component cables such as these http://www.knukonceptz.com/productMa...Home%20Theater and realize some savings. The differences in signal strength (amount of attenuation loss) is neglible between something like RG6 or RG59 or the Knu's. A host of choices are out there to confuse you ;)

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
For a fraction of the cost of boutique or semi-boutique brands you can buy THESE and for TV screen as small as yours (compared to most HDTV RPTV's people are getting these days), you probably won't notice a bit of difference between a boutique and these.

Save money and invest in new DVD's or something.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks