What's new

Good Compact Speaker Recommendations? (1 Viewer)

Mike Kao

Second Unit
I just recently moved into a smaller apartment and I'm looking for a more compact system. Obviously Bose is out of the question, but are there any high quality compact speakers out there that may fit the bill? They don't have to be as small as Bose, but something under 10" that can easily be mounted on the walls. I'm looking to spend < $500, any suggestions?

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Might give the HSU VT-12 package a look. With the package discount when you buy a STF-1 sub also, the total is just under $500 (not including tax/shipping).

There is also the Athena Micra 6 package at Best Buy for $183 right now.

I have the JBL SCS300 7.1 system and hands down for under 500 nothing will come close to this. UNBELIEVEABLE.. I have it in a 12x15ft room comes with 10 inch subs and this IS the way to.

MikeLi

Supporting Actor
I would be curious about the JBL's as well as Nhan.... For those with a small room would be nice to have a bit more detail on them.. thanks

David-Wright

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
david wright
You might look for some NHT Super Zeros. These are small speakers that are very good. (you will need some kind of sub with them but they produce the top and mids very nicely)

They can be wall mounted, come in black or white etc. You can usually find them on EBay for not too much money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bytor104
Recent bookmarks