What's new

Good, cheap, easy LCD Remote (1 Viewer)

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
I love my Sony AV2000 and it's pretty darn easy to use once you set up the macro's etc.
It's so simple even my wife has no complaints :)
She just presses macro 1 to turn everything on and off, and presses VCR button to watch locals and DBS/SAT button to watch Directv.
You can get one used on Ebay for around $50 too.
Alfer

Chuck Kent

Supporting Actor
Modena: The Sony touchscreens are nice units. The 3000 updates the 2000 and 2100 with several features (including 4 lcd function positions you can create your own labels for.) Size-wise, it's also much improved over the earlier models.
Go over to www.remotecentral.com and read Daniel's review of the 3000 and checkout the Sony forum there for other users thoughts on the unit.
BTW, the $200 price can be beat. Check with the users over at remotecentral for their recommendations on where to buy it.

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
If it's not too late...have ya checked out the cool new Radio Shack Touchscreen 6 in 1 Model 2133? Saw it yesterday and it looks like a really cool remote for $60.

It can even be upgraded via the telephone...

Worth a looksee.

Alfer

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks