Good buys at Barnes & Noble?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Elena S, Jun 30, 2005.

1. Elena S

Elena S Supporting Actor

Just wondering if anyone took advantage of their "buy two, get one free" sale. If so, what did you get?

I picked up Bewitched and Frasier, season 5, and got The Partridge Family free.

2. Wendy_L

Wendy_L Supporting Actor

I got "Joan of Arcadia" and Seasons 3 & 4 of "Friends". Got one of the "Friends" sets for free! I'm soooo tempted to put in another order but I'm gonna restrain myself.

3. Nathan*W

Nathan*W Screenwriter

Nathan
    Got Futurama 2 & 3 and 4 was free. Ordered online, so right off the bat the stuff is less expensive than the store ($42.48 vs. $49.99), then had a $5 coupon as well. Price per set ended up being $26.65.

Regular Barnes & Noble prices are normally outrageous, but this sale brought them down below DDD!

4. David*P

David*P Supporting Actor

David
    I just went there last night looking for "Tabitha" (they didn't have it) but I bought the b&w version of Bewitched s.1 and Bedknobs and Broomsticks and The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad...that was a really good deal...there weren't really any other TV shows I would've like to buy except for Dick Van Dyke Show s.2, 4, and 5 but of course they didn't have those.

5. Kevin Grey

Kevin Grey Cinematographer

Picked up Seasons 2,3 & 4 of Angel. With the sale and my 10% membership discount each set only cost approx $30.00. To make it even better I had a $25 Gift card to use.

6. Matt Fisher

Matt Fisher Second Unit

You might be able to find a decent deal if you're a member with Criterion's, I recently picked up 3 titles for $63, I had a $60 gift card so it was a nice deal for me.

7. Gregory V

Gregory V Stunt Coordinator

I bought the first two seasons of Taxi and got Mad About You S2 free.
    I also got Bewitched and two seasons of Red Dwarf.