Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Real Name
Robert
My link got removed because... hey why include a news source. So now it looks like I just randomly posted something without explanation. So just search the film title in google and there will be news articles about Kindergarten Cop now being cancelled from a planned drive-in showing and why.
Your link also contained some political references in it which didn't have anything to do with Kindergarten Cop!

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
is this now available on blu ray or still banned?
Still pretty much out of stock due to the mad rush to buy copies. While Warner may do another traditional pressing, it’s more likely they will do what they usually do when classic Blu-ray titles go out of print: transition it to the Warner Archive.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Real Name
Robert
It's on Netflix in Canada.
Due to the political climate in America this election year, I've deleted your post because of the term "Black Lives Matter". This thread has been on the edge of closure for some time and there is no way we're going to allow discussion regarding that term. We are a non-political forum and I wish people would remember that basic fact.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Still pretty much out of stock due to the mad rush to buy copies. While Warner may do another traditional pressing, it’s more likely they will do what they usually do when classic Blu-ray titles go out of print: transition it to the Warner Archive.
While it is possible, I think a few classics owned by Warner Bros. will stay out of the archive such as GWTW, The Wizard of Oz, Adventures of Robin Hood, North By Northwest etc. Some perennials still do sell.

Worth

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick Dobbs
Due to the political climate in America this election year, I've deleted your post because of the term "Black Lives Matter". This thread has been on the edge of closure for some time and there is no way we're going to allow discussion regarding that term. We are a non-political forum and I wish people would remember that basic fact.
Fair enough. I didn't think of it is political, but at this moment in time, everything seems to have become politicized.

Cranston37

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick
No problem with this post! It calls out Mickey Rooney's stereotypical role without using a political reference.
If that's the case then there should be no problem with the below version.

Thank you for originally posting it, Worth. I enjoy finding out and discussing little things like that. It's the only reason we come here. I wish people would remember that basic fact.

86D4D45A-FF97-4398-887E-C3E14DD761A1.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Johnny Angell

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Real Name
Robert
It sucks, but that's the way it is right now. It's too bad that Netflix didn't use similar terminology that iTunes used for Gone With the Wind.

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
Reactions: Peter Apruzzese
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member