What's new

GoldMember $19 CDN Wal-mart (1 Viewer)

James Bergeron

Supporting Actor
Like the topic, $19.63 at wal-mart until 12/10 although it's advertised as 23.63 and future shop is selling it for $23.99. $19.63 is a steal! Got my WS copy today!

Jeremy Allin

Supporting Actor
Whaddya say guys? I've never seen Goldmember, but really enjoyed the first one. AP2 was just OK, though, nothing to write home about. Should I pick it up?
19 bucks is pretty good though! :)

Andrew Chong

Supporting Actor
My local Wal-Mart was selling them for $23.63. I also tried scanning it under their do-it-yourself scanner device and it still came to $23.63. I was mildly disappointed and did not buy.

I haven't seen it but I have seen the first two in the theatre and have the DVDs; one day I'll complete the collection and look forward to the ReVoice Studio DVD-ROM feature (hilarious fun according to my experience with ReVoice on the Shrek DVD).

Jeremy Allin

Supporting Actor
My local Wal-Mart didn't have it for 19 bucks either. Oh well, with all the problems I've hearing about re: Goldmember/Panasonic players, perhaps it's just as well I didn't purchase it right now.

I may just rent it soon and see how it is!

Jeremy Allin

Supporting Actor
Check out this thread for lots of Goldmember/Panasonic difficulties.
There seems to be an issue where the pause/ff/rew functions will not work periodically throughout the film.

James Bergeron

Supporting Actor
Odd, my Wal-Mart had huge signs all over it. It might be because there is a new future shop right beside it but they only had it for $23.99 so Wal-mart was cheaper anyways!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks