Goldfinger (the band) new song on website

Discussion in 'Music' started by Adam W, Aug 6, 2004.

1. Adam W

Adam W Stunt Coordinator

For fans of the band Goldfinger, they have a new song streaming on their website, My Everything.

Here is the link and make sure that if you have a pop up blocker that is turned off to hear it.
    http://www.goldfingermusic.com/home.html

ENJOY!

2. Greg Black

Greg Black Second Unit

Unfortunately, I really think that John Feldmann has lost his touch. It sounds like the bands that he has produced have really influenced Goldfinger's sound, i.e. Story Of The Year, The Used, etc. I'm pretty tired of that same Protools preset that he uses for all of his productions too. That guitar and drum sound becoming annoying after a while. I long for the days of Hang-Ups. [​IMG]

3. Tony-B

Tony-B Producer

Eh. I used to like Goldfinger, but they have been on a downward path lately. It would rock if they went back to the days of Stomping Ground and Hang-Ups!

4. AricB

AricB Second Unit

yep, first 2 albums were great, everyting since, ehhh.

5. Tony-B

Tony-B Producer

I think alot of their problems came from the change to Jive Records, which is of course the biggest manufacturer of annoying pop music. They are the record label that brings us NSync, Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, Three Days Grace, etc.

6. AricB

AricB Second Unit

also the departure of Charlie on guitar, didnt help.

and then theres the whole vegan or vegetarian thing going on, I don't know if they were always that gung ho about that stuff or not, but I don't remember it being that prominent in the earlier days...

7. Tony-B

Tony-B Producer

Yeah, that whole vegan thing got really disctracting. Just take a look at the PETA video included on the Open Your Eyes album.