What's new

Goldeneye 2 (1 Viewer)

Damien

Supporting Actor
IF you want an idea what the quality of this will be, check out the new texas chainsaw massacre.

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
Why so soon? Everything or Nothing strikes me as the perfect successor to Goldeneye. Don't kill of the franchise, people!

Neil M

Stunt Coordinator
Cool concept but I'll have to wait for the final product before I judge it. I do like the fact that EA is taking the Bond series in different directions with EON and Goldeneye 2.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
In my mind only Rare would be able to make a sequel to Goldeneye that's as good or even better than the original. EA will definitely have a better presentation but it's the gameplay and open-endedness that made Goldeneye 1 so memorable and fun.

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Why play a Bond Baddie? You know you're toast.

Goldeneye 2? Why? Just make it another game that references Goldeneye and everyone'll be happy!

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
What's Rare up to these days? I'm still waiting for Perfect Dark Zero. BTW, I am totaly digging the new James Bond game. I didn't like the idea of it being a third person shooter with racing levels but I do like the fighting and the motorcycle levels (I suck at driving the car though).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks