What's new

Golden Girls (1 Viewer)

Larry Bevil

Second Unit
One of my wife's favorite TV shows is The Golden Girls. I occasionally watch the show and I agree, it is one of the funniest TV comedies to come along. I would personally like to see this show placed on dvd. I haven't seen it placed on any video format as yet. I believe IMDB shows Buena Vista as the studio that made the Golden Girls. But, it is shown on the Lifetime Channel in our viewing area. Please, whomever, issue a dvd of the series.:)

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
It is a Buena Vista property by way of their Touchstone Television division, and I would gladly buy season sets of this great show.
Also try to include some extras. All the principles are still alive (though Estelle Getty has Parkinson's disease :frowning: ), as is the Witt/Thomas/Harris production team that created it.

Megan_A_D

Stunt Coordinator
I'd buy this too...
I have sentimental attachment to this and Murder She Wrote as they were THE two shows I watched all the time with my mom. Grrrl bonding :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks