What's new

GOLDARN IT where the heck is "Two For The Show" remastered?! (1 Viewer)

Micah Cohen

Screenwriter
FOR GOODNESS SAKE, could someone please email Sony or the guys in the group Kansas (whoever's still alive) and POKE them so that they get around to remastering and re-releasing (in its complete form) the live "Two For The Show"?

PLEASE! :angry:

MC

Micah Cohen

Screenwriter
Stop following me!

I read that already two years ago. Darned Sony. BAH-LONY! Where the heck is this CD already?!

Got mittens, too!

:D

MC

Micah Cohen

Screenwriter
Well... It's a great effing LP. It's a lame band, true, but this is one slam bang moment of live-ness on their part. It's tight, and hard. It's pretty hard effing rock, you know? In fact, it's better and harder and more "epic" than anything Iron Maiden might have done.

And the production on this vinyl is superb. Crystal clear. Catching the band at the very peak of its band-ness. Like "Bursting Out," or "Live At Leeds." Or, better, "Waiting For Columbus." "Two For The Show" is the very pinacle of Kansas-ness.

And it's just stupid that I can't get the complete show on CD. It's almost 30 years old, this LP. Where's the darned complete remaster? (I mean, what the heck else do the surviving fogies in Kansas have to show for themselves this year? Nothing! At least, nothing like "Two For The Show." So, get this DONE!)

For that matter, where's the complete remastered Scorpions' "World Wide Live" LP on CD? HUH?!

:angry:

MC

MichaelBA

Supporting Actor
That's like... the "perfect" case of gonorrhea.

No, really though, they DO play well on that album. It's just YECH.

But your quest is a matter of PRINCIPLE, dammit.

So, carry on, wayward son... rock like a hurricane... etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks