What's new

Gold Box Talk (1 Viewer)

Greg Mariotti

Stunt Coordinator
Hi there. Just wondering if the Twin Peaks box was deemed a sales success? I'm hopeful that it's being considered for Blu-Ray release.

thanks

Real Name
Charles de Lauzirika
To be honest, Greg, I rarely follow sales figures. Obviously, if I hear that a project I worked on is selling well, I'm certainly pleased, but the studios rarely volunteer that kind of information to me.

However, it's my general understanding that most parties are pleased with The Gold Box release. I haven't heard anything about a Blu-Ray edition but at the DVD Sneak Peek panel at Comic-Con 2007, Ryan Adams from CBS DVD said that there were "discussions" about a hi-def release even then.

Fingers crossed!

Dale MA

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dale
The Gold Box is one of my favourite DVD sets ever, as a fan of Twin Peaks it's a dream come true to have the series properly presented with a wealth of extras - so thank-you for that Charles. :emoji_thumbsup:

I hope CBS DVD releases this set on Blu, there is currently a placeholder on Amazon for a Twin Peaks Blu-ray release however it's listed under "Twin Peaks - The First Season", I really hope they don't release the seasons separately, I want The Gold Box on Blu-ray with the extras from the SD-DVD set, 1080p w/correct aspect ratio transfers and fingers crossed for a lossless soundtrack!

Amazon link: Amazon.com: Twin Peaks - The First Season [Blu-ray]: Kyle MacLachlan: Movies & TV

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I finally got a chance to sit down and watch the Gold Box over the holidays. I want to thank you Charles for the amazing work you put into this! Not only is it the best looking and sounding TV show on DVd I got, but the extras were perfect. It might be the most satisfying TVD release on my shelf. After I finished, I started watching THE FLASH which was produced in 1990, and it looks dire in comparison!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks