What's new

Going to Wrigley Field? (1 Viewer)

Doug Miller

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug Miller
I hit Wrigley 2 years ago, and as dorky as it sounds, wish I'd bought a different T-shirt. If anyone is going to Wrigley this year can I have you buy me a different shirt?

The one that I really wished I'd bought was just a really plain navy blue T-shirt with Wrigley Field Established in 1914 in red block letters. XL They had a slew of them in the shop in the stadium -- even 2 years, they probably have a similar shirt there now.

I'd be more than happy to pay for shipping, of course, and toss in an extra $6 for a beer while you're there.

Thanks!
Doug
[email protected]

Brian Perry

Senior HTF Member
I'm sure I'll be there a few times...e-mail me closer to Opening Day and I'll pick one up.

Brian

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
What about a "Wild Thing" themed throwback Tee - circa 1989 :)

I have been there 3 times - purchased one T-Shirt - it was a Harry Caray T Shirt with his restaurant logo on it.

Here is a pic from my last visit to the friendly confines:

I'm the 5th "K" in the first row of the bleachers...yes, Kerry Wood was pitching that day:)

Doug Miller

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug Miller
The website was really close, they had a gray shirt that looked almost like it, I was just hoping for navy with red letters. I'll have to take Brian up on his offer (thanks Brian). BTW Mark, the thongs are still out of stock, I checked. :)

That Harry Caray restaurant was AWESOME, I had that steak special with the bordalaise sauce and pepper corn... I think that was the one, good God that steak was good. Well worth the price I paid.

Doug

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks