Going to Wrigley Field?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Doug Miller, Feb 4, 2003.

1. Doug Miller

Doug Miller Supporting Actor

Doug Miller
    I hit Wrigley 2 years ago, and as dorky as it sounds, wish I'd bought a different T-shirt. If anyone is going to Wrigley this year can I have you buy me a different shirt?

The one that I really wished I'd bought was just a really plain navy blue T-shirt with Wrigley Field Established in 1914 in red block letters. XL They had a slew of them in the shop in the stadium -- even 2 years, they probably have a similar shirt there now.

I'd be more than happy to pay for shipping, of course, and toss in an extra $6 for a beer while you're there.

Thanks!
    Doug
    dnamiller@attbi.com

2. Brian Perry

Brian Perry Cinematographer

I'm sure I'll be there a few times...e-mail me closer to Opening Day and I'll pick one up.

Brian

3. Michael*K

Michael*K Screenwriter

Sure you don't want the more appropriate "Cubs Magic Number: 911" shirt? [​IMG]

4. Michael D. Bunting

Michael D. Bunting Screenwriter

Michael
    What about a "Wild Thing" themed throwback Tee - circa 1989 [​IMG]

I have been there 3 times - purchased one T-Shirt - it was a Harry Caray T Shirt with his restaurant logo on it.

Here is a pic from my last visit to the friendly confines:

[​IMG]

I'm the 5th "K" in the first row of the bleachers...yes, Kerry Wood was pitching that day[​IMG]

5. Mark Frank

Mark Frank Stunt Coordinator

6. Doug Miller

Doug Miller Supporting Actor

Doug Miller
    The website was really close, they had a gray shirt that looked almost like it, I was just hoping for navy with red letters. I'll have to take Brian up on his offer (thanks Brian). BTW Mark, the thongs are still out of stock, I checked. [​IMG]

That Harry Caray restaurant was AWESOME, I had that steak special with the bordalaise sauce and pepper corn... I think that was the one, good God that steak was good. Well worth the price I paid.

Doug