What's new

Going to see Dream Theater in Wisconsin on Sunday (1 Viewer)

Brian Perry

Senior HTF Member
Has anyone ever been to the Barrymore theater in Madison, Wisconsin? I'm going to see Dream Theater there on Sunday.

This show was added on to their current tour with Yes, but this show will be all DT (with a short opening act called Beatallica, a group that merges The Beatles and Metallica--should be interesting).

I haven't heard much in the way of set list predictions for this show, but I have a feeling it will be one of two things:

1. A set of harder material (such as Train of Thought), as they are probably toning it down a bit when they are with Yes (to appeal to more Yes fans).
2. A "cover" set in which they do complete albums of some of their favorite groups (e.g., Master of Puppets).

Either way, I'm excited. I hear the Barrymore only holds about 800 people, so I think I'll have a good view.

Andrew 'Ange Hamm' Hamm

Supporting Actor
Screw you, Brian Perry. Sounds like it's going to be an awesome show.

Beatallica is funny for a few minutes. Then the joke gets old. Enjoy them for as long as you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks