What's new

Godzilla and America's Sweethearts in $5.88 bin. (1 Viewer)

Frank@N

Screenwriter
Walmart

Still think 'America's Sweethearts' blew...

Godzilla is the newer print run without 3D-ish slip insert.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

Are you sure, or did they just move it? Ours was moved last week to a different location.

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter
I had taken a quick stroll around the store and didn't see it, they do have a small section of shelving with 5.88 titles, but that was there even prior to the bin. I'll have to take anouther look around. Found a few good deals in that bin!

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
They'll have to pay me to search through that bin again!! What marketing genius thought of that?

Joseph Bolus

Senior HTF Member
My main problem with the $5.88 bin is that you really have to be careful that you're getting an OAR presentation.

For example, I was "rooting around" in the bin last week, and found "The Last Action Hero" starring the governor of California. This isn't one of my favorite movies or anything, but for $5.88, what the hey? The trouble is, every single copy in the bin was "Fool's Screen" only!

I've found the $7.50 bin to be far more satisfying. Over the course of the past few months, I've picked up all four Lethal Weapons, the only two Batman movies that I wanted, Rambo's One and Two (Three was in the $5.88 bin); and the three Rockys' that I wanted. All of these were "bare bones", but included nice anamorphic Widescreen transfers. (Well, except for Rocky II; but at least it was Widescreen.) Not bad for $7.50!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks