What's new

Godfather I, II & III THX / AC3 WS LDs for trade, great condition! (1 Viewer)

Dave Lyons

Stunt Coordinator
These are the laserdisc releases in the green jackets, widescreen, THX-certified and with Dolby Digital soundtracks. They are in excellent condition with only minor corner wear on the jackets. I can try to get scans if interested. I would like to trade all 3 of these LD's for the following 4 DVDs (sorry to be so specific, but I don't have a lot of titles on my want list currently):
1. Lawrence of Arabia Limited Edition release
2. Ben-Hur
3. Gladiator (2000)
4. any ONE of the following:
Casablanca
Jaws 2
Bedazzled
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Mr. Nice Guy DTS LD
For references, see feedback rating for "daidavel" on EBay (+72 with no negatives). Prefer to trade only within the USA and Canada please.
Thanks for looking! (:

Andy_A

Second Unit
I am interested in this trade. I have Lawrence of Arabia sealed and Gladiator and Ben Hur open in mint condition. I haven't even had a chance to watch Ben Hur yet. I don't have CTHD yet or the others, but I have some others I could trade. I have one trade on here, but 95 pos. feedback on ebay. I could also throw in some cash for the one I'm missing. Let me know- my e-mail is mailto:[email protected]
------------------
"There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots."
-source forgotten

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks