What's new

Godfather "Bonus Disc" Problems. Anyone else having trouble playing this disc? (1 Viewer)

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Hello, I am new to this group so forgive me if I make any "rookie" mistakes. I am just wondering if anyone else out there is having trouble playing the "Bonus Materials" disc from the new Godfather DVD Collection. I have over 100 DVDs in my collection(and have rented countless others) and my Pioneer Elite DV-37 player has never had trouble with any DVD until now. However, when I try to play the documentaries or deleted scenes on disc 5 it just locks up or sends me back to the main menu. Does anyone here know about this problem and if so, is there something that can be done about it? I paid over $70 for this set and I'm very unhappy that I can't access the special features. That was one of the main selling points of the entire set for me. If anyone out there has some information that could help, please post as it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Brent

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
Welcome to the forum. There is an existing thread on this subject in the Studio and Manufacturer Feedback area. Martin Blythe from Paramount is monitoring it and keeping track of the players with issues. The thread is located here.
Regards,
------------------
Ken McAlinden
Livonia, MI USA

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation199
Recent bookmarks