What's new

God PLEASE stop this...Die Hard 4 (1 Viewer)

WillG

Senior HTF Member

Well, I don't think Die Hard 2 Sucked. I would say Die Hard 3 was weakest (which still means good)

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian

I thought that 13th Warrior was a very underrated flick.

Really though, with the crap that passes for action these days (Fast & Furious, XXX, and so on..., I think it's long overdue that we get another Die Hard film to remind us that Kick Ass action does not mean Matrix like acrobatics, bad techno music, or pint sized neon colored shit-boxes that are suppossed to be "bad fuckin' machines".

Les Samuel

Stunt Coordinator
I personally think all three of the previous Die Hard's were good. However that does not mean ok let's make a 4th one. You have to let some things go.............Do you hear that Stallone NO MORE ROCKY'S OR RAMBO'S

Vickie_M

Senior HTF Member

Yay Brian! I like 13th Warrior a lot. It's a fine film.

I've only ever seen the first Die Hard, and love it. We saw it on opening night in Kansas City. I've seen it in the theater and on video several times, but my favorite viewing was on an IMAX screen, several years ago, at Christmas, in Chicago. It was the very definition of a Good Time!

I did buy the Die Hard DVD Box set, I just haven't ever gotten around to watching 2 & 3. The first one is perfect to me. I didn't want to be let down by sequels. I always thought "one of these days..." which hasn't come yet.

Josh Simpson

Supporting Actor
I've always thought the Die Hard series was a cut above the other standard fare. If the script is good, I'll gladly see this one.

WillG

Senior HTF Member

I wouldn't worry too much. While the sequels won't best the original, I think they still work very well and are perfectly satisfying. One caveat, you have to be willing to suspend tons of disbelief to enjoy Die Hard 2, but the performances, action and effects are well done. Same for Die Hard with a Vengeance

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
First two movies were great.
The third was just horrible.

Bring back Bonnie Bedilia and get some character stuff in there and maybe but this is just not a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks