What's new

Go Team Venture! -- Season Two (1 Viewer)

Chuck Anstey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chuck Anstey
No, the hypnotic suggestion was that it was Hank and Dean that caused his incarceration. That is why The Monarch put the hit out on them and they got killed at the end of Season 1. Twice now we have almost gotten an explanation. The first was in "Home Insecurity" where Baron Underbite explained he hated Venture because "lab partners are supposed to look out for each other." Implication is a lab accident caused Baron Underbite to have to wear the metal jaw. The Monarch was then going to show Underbite a multi-media presentation to explain the fantastically horrible thing Venture had done to him but his computer kept crashing and we never got to see it.

I can't believe they are already showing REPEATS after only 4 episodes.

EricW

Senior HTF Member
hi, i was just wondering about this series on DVD; S1 had the episodes in production order, not broadcast order. is S2 the same, and if so, does it matter what order i watch it in?

Mark Schmitt

Stunt Coordinator
The Season 2 set wasn't in production order so much as it was corrected from the broadcast order. Two episodes accidentally got switched I think when it was originally broadcast. All that matters is that the DVD is in the correct order, and it's best to watch it that way.

EricW

Senior HTF Member
okay thanks. on one of the Mad About You sets, the episodes were set in production order rather than broadcast order, and they actually showed a 2-part episode arc with the second part first! ever sice i've been weary whenever shows are not in broadcast order. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks