Go away wCw

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Van Patton, Jul 2, 2001.

1. Van Patton

Van Patton Second Unit

Tonight watching Raw I heard the fans boo during most of the Buff/Booker T match. I gotta go with the same reaction. I quit watching WCW when their storylines got boring and rediculous with Russo jumping ship which was early 98'. With no storyline tonight that main event felt extremely awkward and out of place with no buildup so to speak. I would love to see Mike Awesome and Rhyno go one on one but for my main event I much would rather have seen the under card match Jericho vs. The Dudleys.
    ------------------

2. Christopher P

Christopher P Supporting Actor

Well I just read this post as that "main event" came on. And I couldn't agree more. No build-up, no excitement, no point. I was about to turn it off, but thought I should hang in, and Raw usually finishes up strong. And it did with Austin and Angle's run-in. Until that completely ludicrous ending with Vince and Linda.
    It's a shame WWF has some superstars out now {Rock, the Game, now Benoit}. Better get those "Tough Enough" guys ready in a hurry!
    Chris

3. Dan Keefe

Dan Keefe Second Unit

I hope the WWF doesn't hurt their product by putting the WCW guys over. What would you think if someone like Buff or Booker T pinned Austin or Triple H or even angle. WCW isn't in the same league. I did find it entertaining when the WWF lockerroom emptied last week and beat the Hell out of WCW's Tag Champs. I need to see more of that. Now if they could get guys like Flair, Nash, Hall and Goldberg this storyline might be worth watching.
    dan