What's new

Go Atlanta! Clean sweep against the Astros. Maybe we can win the WS this year! (1 Viewer)

John Besse

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John
Wow! It's looking good for the Braves this season. With the Yankees down 2-0 :) YEA!!! Maybe Atlanta can have a good shot of winning the Wolrd Series this year! I'm hoping to see Atlanta and Seattle in the World Series. I think that would make for a few good games.
I just hope that Atlanta can make it past the Arizona Diamondback, considering the fact that they will be mostlikely the next team to advance to the second round of the playoffs against Atlanta!
Well, hey! At least the time for the Yankees is up! I just hope Oakland gets the sweep too! Nothing would put a bigger smile on my face than that!
patriot.gif

------------------
My DVD Collection
Link Removed

William Ward

Supporting Actor
I think there should be an asterisk next to Atlanta's sweep over the Astros. After all, the Astros have NEVER won a play-off series.
wink.gif

------------------
William
Go Bucs!!
MyDVDs

Jeff_A

Screenwriter
Oh yeah, the rest of the USA is pulling for America's Team.
rolleyes.gif
At least the evil Yankee's knew how to finish a great situation (aka the World Series). Sorry, John!
wink.gif

------------------
The Dark Tower
jamaris1.jpg

Fearless Vampire Killers (1967)?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks