What's new

Glitter sets DVD sales record??? (1 Viewer)

Jason Merrick

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Merrick
Maybe this will teach the studios (at least Columbia) that not EVERY movie that hits the theater is worthy of a DVD release
Do you really want the same people who decide to distribute pan and scan deciding which titles are deserving of a release and which aren't? The next cut could be your favorite movie... :eek:
Release 'em all, leave the decision in the hands of the consumer, please!

Julian Lalor

Supporting Actor
Her once hot body is all flab.
God forbid that Ms Carey exhibit a normal body for a woman her age (she's actually 2 sizes smaller than a normal woman's szie). The movie certainly looks dreadful and I'm no fan of the Carey-Dion school of singing scales and passing it off as an actual finished music, but it's no wonder she went nuts with people on the one hand treating her like a piece of meat or, on the other, if she was one of Osama bin Laden's wives. Talk about schadenfreude (sic).

MikeAW

Second Unit
Look...all I want to know is there ANY semi-nude shots of Mariah and her, ahem...."baby fat"!

I want some fries with them SHAKES !

Philip Verdieck

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Philip Verdieck
I'm not a fan of MC at all, and think all she is good for is the satisfaction of some sexual urges (as the Sheen/Estevez brothers found out), but her buyout is interesting.

It is refreshing to see a record company get screwed, given all the screwing over of artists they have done in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks