What's new

Glitch on Doctor Zhivago DVD (1 Viewer)

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
During the battle on disc 1, side 1, there's a part that glitches.

Anyone else have this problem? The audio and video both freeze/glitch and I have to skip that scene. I checked the disc for dust/dirt and it seems fine.

Joseph Young

Screenwriter
Which scene specifically?

My DVD had no problems. To boot, I am using a PS2 for DVD playback, and if that didn't reveal any such glitches, then it may be a disc or player-specific problem.

I will check the disc again today though to make sure, if you can give me a scene description.

Joseph

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
Watched the whole thing on my Panasonic RP91 a couple weeks ago with no glitches noticed. Can you provide a precise chapter and time for others to look for?

ChrisMatson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
I know this is an old post, but I did a search for this problems with this disc.

I finally got around to watching this today. My copy froze up on Chapter 23 (beginning of the battle) and again in a later chapter. Side 2 played flawlessly. This was on a Pioneer DV333. I popped it in the old PS2, and it locked up in the same spot. I have never had a disc do this before. I'm going to try and exchange it for a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks