What's new

Glengarry Glen Ross Nov. 12! (1 Viewer)

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
Hopefully it will be Nov. 19 and not the 12th. The weeks of Nov. 5 and 12 are already too expensive.

Michael*K

Screenwriter
"You see pal, that's who I am and you're nothing. Nice guy, I don't give a sh*t. Good father, f**k you, go home and play with your kids."
:emoji_thumbsup:

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
According to the Van Wilder DVD...
The upcoming disc will include both anamorphic widescreen and full frame versions with Dolby Digital and DTS 5.1 surround sound along with "other bonus features."
There is no other information (like date) given.

Eric T

Second Unit
Full frame version? SWEET!
j/k :D
Think of all the extras we're going to lose. In any case, I can't wait to get this one.

Paul_D

Senior HTF Member
"Fuck you Dave, you know you've got a big mouth. When you close this whole place stinks of your farts for a week. How much you've just, ingested. Oh! What a big man you are! Here's a pack of gum let me show you how to chew it."
I pulled out my battered, taped off TV in 1995, 16:9 scanned copy at the weekend. Classic. Bring on the DVD.
"I want 3 promising DVDs, because I'm gonna watch them all, and that's all I have to say to you (raises middle finger)."

josh4040

Second Unit
Real Name
Josh
whoa for a second i thoguth that last post was in response to van wilder! then i remembered what movie we are talking bout

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks