What's new

Gleaming the Cube SE? (1 Viewer)

David Brashear

Stunt Coordinator
I held off buying the Pioneer and Artisan releases of Gleaming the Cube because they were full frame only. Now I find out that both versions are out of print and fetching outrageous prices on ebay - upwards of $200. I'm dead serious, I don't know how this happened. Somebody please tell me a new widescreen special edition is in the works.

Todd_B

Second Unit
This along w/"The Legend of Billie Jean" SE would make a great double feature :)

Todd B

The Drifter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jim
Recently GTC for the very first time. Excellent movie! It started off as a somewhat light-hearted film involving Christian Slater & his friends skateboarding, but soon took a dark turn when his adopted brother unexpectedly died. Then, CS did his own investigation to find out what happened.

Solid story, and the skateboarding scenes were amazing.

Here's hoping we'll get an official Blu-ray Anamorphic Widescreen release at some point - or at least a Region 1 (U.S.) DVD release. AFAIK, this hasn't ever gotten a Region 1 DVD release, though may have gotten a DVD release in another country.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks