What's new

Glad I Can Still Watch TV (1 Viewer)

Christopher~O

Stunt Coordinator
Good thing I have my DVD's to keep me and the Mrs. company, not to mention good signals on my dishes (just watched Behind Enemy Lines in HD, sweet).

Yes, this was taken today, April 26 2003. Yesterday it was rain, the day before it was sunny and 21°C (70°F)...

Cheers,
Chris

Christopher~O

Stunt Coordinator
Luckily my housee faces south and they were sheltered from the gale force winds, or else my dishes would be in my yard (yes 3). And oddly enough I've been getting decent reception all day.

Cheers,
Chris

David Preston

Supporting Actor
When does it stop up there? In this months home theater magazine it says that weather is in and spring is out. Reason being you now have a excuse to stay in and use all that great ht equipment. Have fun.

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
It stopped snowing, and the snow has melted off the roads. Still lots of snow in people's lawns. All the minor pothole work of the last month have been undone, because of the snow plows.

Back to square one! Spring has been reset!

Bill Griffith

Supporting Actor
I wish we had snow down here, been here for five years and not a single snowflake. Those are some monster snowflake in that picture :eek:

Bill Griffith

Supporting Actor
Yeah thats true, last thing I need is my car insurance to go up because people don't have the slightest idea how to drive with snow on the ground, much less Ice.

But I still miss the snow.:frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks