Girls/Boys are gross!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by AllanN, Jul 11, 2002.

1. AllanN

AllanN Supporting Actor

Thinking back to my childhood, I was the exact opposite of the title. I always had a little crush on the girls in grade school when I was school age. I was a little Don Juan until about 4th grade. Then the fear of rejection and ridicule set in. Anyone else here have the same childhood views of the opposite sex?

2. Leila Dougan

Leila Dougan Screenwriter

I never thought boys were icky. In fact, my best friends were always boys and I rarely played with girls. I didn't have crushes on boys until I was 10-11 years old, though.

3. Jack Briggs

Jack Briggs Executive Producer

Not here. Always rather liked the girls, myself.

4. Brian Mansure

Brian Mansure Second Unit

POST EDITED BY ADMIN.

Don't mind me... I'm in a weird mood.[/size][/font]

But I have to mind you.

5. Dave Morton

Dave Morton Supporting Actor

Dave
    I always liked the girls. In fact, I remember getting in trouble for looking up a girls dress in 2nd grade. [​IMG]

6. Rain

Rain Producer

I can remember quite clearly having a bit of a "crush" on a blonde boy named Derek in Kindergarten.

7. Max Leung

Max Leung Producer

Girls are fascinating. During the pre-teen years they were just like the boys except they wore different clothing. When they said they were going to kill you, they meant it! But, as soon as puberty hits, their personality changes and now it's impossible to know what they're thinking, even when they supposedly tell you! [​IMG]
    Of course, there are guys who do the same thing. Luckily, they usually go into politics, so at least you have some forewarning. [​IMG]

8. AllanN

AllanN Supporting Actor

9. Brian Mansure

Brian Mansure Second Unit

:b
    sorry,
    honestly didn't think I was offending anybody with a quote from the movie Kindergarden Cop
    thanks for cleaning that up
    Brian

10. Jack Briggs

Jack Briggs Executive Producer

Yeewwps! Didn't know it came from a movie, Brian. Why not go back into your post--you have my "permission"--and reinsert the original text, but with an attribution to the movie. That way, everybody knows--including ignorant admins like me! (Meanwhile, I'll delete this post and your second post and the thread may continue uninterrupted. Sorry!)

11. andrew markworthy

I had the embarrassment of a girl who had a crush on me for years. It even went to the stage of her following me home from school (since she lived in the oppostie direction, you get some idea about the level of her obsession). Just when it dawned on me that she was rather nice, she joined the Moonies. Either I have a latent messainic quality which she recognised or she was slightly unhinged (my wife walked in whilst I was writing this and said 'definitely the latter'). Come to think of it, my later childhood, adolescence, and early adulthood was filled with desynchronising with an attractive girl's/woman's level of interest.

12. Ryan Wright

Ryan Wright Screenwriter

I always liked girls.
    Got in trouble in first grade for trying to kiss them. I'd chase them around the playground, making kissing noises, and when I caught one I'd give her a kiss on the cheek and let her go. I still remember my parents having a conversation with myself and the principal, explaining to me that "kisses are just for mommy and daddy."
    Whatever. I knew what kisses were for. I just had to start asking permission from then on out. [​IMG]
    Had my first real crush on a girl in third grade. Even talked her into teaching me some silly hand game - you know, where you slap your hands together in a certain pattern and sing a silly song. Then, towards the end of third grade (or was it early fourth?), I had the longest crush of my life. A pretty little blonde girl. We were classmates from fourth grade all the way through high school, and I had a crush on her the entire time. Never worked up the nerve to ask her out. (Probably for the better; I doubt we would have been compatible. I was a "bad boy", always getting into mischief, and she was the 'perfect' 4.0 student who never once dated anyone to my knowledge)

13. Jeff Pryor

Jeff Pryor Supporting Actor

My first gf was in 1st grade, an Hispanic girl named Beth. We used to duck under the table in class and kiss. I've always been interested in the opposite sex as far back as I can recall. Growing up, half the children on my street were females and I would convince them to always play 'show and tell' behind the sheds. [​IMG] With so much estrogen around me, I don't know how I remained a virgin till I was 19.

14. Brian Harnish

Brian Harnish Screenwriter

Ryan- That sounds exactly like me. Damn, I had a crush on the blonde girl I used to know since fourth grade. During fourth and fifth grade we were the best of friends (that was a big mistake I know now). Then comes high school and she wouldn't have anything to do with me (I switched from private to public school in sixth grade) except the occasional brief convo. *sigh*. Still have a slight crush on that girl...I wonder where she is?

15. Bruce Hedtke

Bruce Hedtke Cinematographer

In 4th grade, this brunette and I were "in love" (yes, I know that most 4th graders have a complete understanding of love [​IMG] ). Our classroom had a coat-room in the back that had a half wall and windows. When she and I would come in from recess, we would duck down below the wall and start kissing. All the other students were already seated, so we were all alone. The teacher was never in the room when we came back and we could always hear her coming up the halls with her high-heel shoes, so when we heard the teacher getting close, we went and sat down. This went on for a few weeks. Then, the teacher bought a new pair of sneakers and we didn't hear her coming up the hall and when she came into the room, the girl and I were in a full liplock and I think I remember some feeling around going on as well. Well, her parents were very strict and religious and they pulled her out of school the next day and I've never seen that girl again.
    I was always a devil for mothers. From 1st grade to High School graduation, I can't recall a time when I wasn't smootching some girl. So, you could say I've always found the female species alluring.
    Bruce