What's new

Gilmore Girls Season 7 Thread (1 Viewer)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I do remember the scene with Emily telling Rory she was proud of her. That may be my favorite moment of the series.

Considering that Obama was hardly a sure thing when the episode was shot in spring (?) 2007, I have to hand it to them for getting lucky enough to give Rory a job where she ended up covering the candidate who would eventually win the election. It was a nice 'epilogue' to the series to know that she would have been immediately successful and widely read by virtue of covering Obama's campaign.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
When Richard said that the party wasn't all for Rory and that, "It takes quite a remarkable person to inspire an event such as this." (or something to that effect)...I thought it was one of the great moments in a great series.

I was a little dumbfounded that we were supposed to stretch our imagine to the point of breaking that Luke could have sewed together all those tarps, etc. in just one night's time...AND not have them leak...in THAT driving rain. Loved the idea of it. Loved the whole concept of Luke insisting on getting the party together and making it happen (even if Babette's ankles were predicting the monsoon!). But all that sewing...by hand? C'mon. Not even a skilled huge quilting bee could have managed that. But I put it aside every time...because the bringing together of Luke and Lorelai is what I needed to have.

Oh. And the graduation reenactment in Luke's diner was pretty damn funny, too! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks