What's new

Gilmore Girls Season 6 Thread (2 Viewers)

Wendy_L

Supporting Actor
I know! And now they can just walk away and wash their hands of it and go on to other things. Grrrr... Worst season finale, EVER!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Also, it seems like the Palladinos didn't feel like writing some scenes, so they just brought in the troubadours, and let the cameras roll. Damn, this episode gave me a bad taste in my mouth.

Kristian

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kristian

That was my favorite part, too. "Taking Pictures" is a great song and it fit in perfectly with that scene.

As for the rest of the episode... I've enjoyed this season more than others have, but I did feel bummed out by how it ended. Had this not been the Palladinos' swan song, I might've reacted differently.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
If anyone is wondering where they've seen her before, she also played the mute German terrorist in Die Hard 3. :)

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
It might feel that way, but supposedly given the timing of the writing and contract negotiations, it wasn't. It's part of their big plan, which they will not be around to complete.

Phil_L

Second Unit
I'm clearly in the minority here because I loved Lorelai running to Christopher. Luke just became a simpering jerk of late. He finally got the girl of his dreams and he couldn't bring himself to finally seal the deal. He doesn't deserve her if he is going to treat her like that.

As for Christopher, I've always wanted Lorelai to be with him. There have been so many obstacles to their finally finding happiness together. It would be great for them to fall in love as adults.

I hate Logan and I hate Rory even more because she apparently loves him. She is a girl with substance, someone who wouldn't fall for the preppy little rich-boy-who-just-wants-to-be-rid-of-his-family's-legacy. Ugh, how trite. I hope he never comes back from London.

Rob Willey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Rob
Stupid WB promo monkeys gave away most of the finale (with the exception of Lorelai actually falling into bed with Christopher).

Never liked Luke and Lorelai together (apparently Lauren and Scott didn't either since the actors have no chemistry together), so I didn't mind that turn of events, but I'm not crazy about Christopher either, so... meh.

I sure hope the new show runner can resurrect this once great series.

Rob

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member

DOH!! I knew she looked familiar, but couldn't figure out from where! And THE OFFICE is my favorite show on TV.

I wasn't bothered by the finale, after the way Luke has been lately. Although, I can't say the episode was all that memorable. This is my first time checking this board about it, since the VERONICA MARS and OFFICE finales were a lot bigger, I guess you can say.

Overall, it was an okay season. Not bad, not great.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks