What's new

Gilmore Girls - 5/11/04 - Last Week Fights, This Week Tights (1 Viewer)

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch

I think Christopher sufficiently angered the Gilmore's though when he married what's her face. I don't remember the particulars, I just remember Emily being very happy that Christopher was back, and then being very angry with him when she was told of his other child.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
I'm not saying it's a reasonable thing for Emily and Richard to want, and if you press them they'll admit that, no, it's never going to happen, and, yes, he did the right thing marrying Madchen Amick's character. But anyone Lorelei meets is going to fall short of the "Rory's father" test in their eyes, even if they admit that that ship has sailed.

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
Didn't Emily even mention, "But he was Rory's father first!" when she mentions why he's marrying the other woman. Loralai was like "He's marrying the mother of his child..." and Emily was like -paraphrase- "Um, Rory was his first one... he should be with HER mother..."

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Well, now that we're discussing Rory's father, it's clear the writers have moved on. His absence from last year's graduation was rather obvious and there's been no mention of him all year.

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Not too surprising that the various actors who have migrated to other series are no longer mentioned -

Christopher ( David Sutcliffe ) to I'm With Her
Dave ( Adam Brody ) to The O.C.

which kind of makes me wonder if the Palladinos are going to develop a new love interest for Lane in Season 5?

BTW, Nice to see Jess showing a little more maturity, at least in terms of his relationship with Luke.

- Walter.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
I don't think so; she mentioned him being in college in California once, but that was the end of it. No mention of him coming home for Christmas break or anything like that.

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
Although, I think at the point of the last time he was mentioned there was still some hope he could put in a guest appearance. That evaporated. At this point, they need to think about a new love interest for Lane.

Next season could shape up to be one of relationships for all the girls, which could be interesting parallel stories (so long as they aren't as parallel as Everwood.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks