What's new

Gilmore Girls 4/29/2003 (1 Viewer)

Michael Hughes

Second Unit
Seems like Jess is on the way out for sure now..

Sookie's miracle weight loss pregnancy diet continues...
I still get the feeling that Lorelie wants to pursue something with Luke the way she does and has stumbled around him in the past when he has a girlfriend, not sure if they will be pursuing this storyline this year, but I think a sead will be planted for next season.

This seasons storylines to wrap up:
The Jess saga ends..
The Dean saga ends..
Paris goes to ... Yale?
Lorelie and Luke set the table for next year..
Lanie's showdown with her Mom...

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
That whole Max and Lorelai scene in the classroom was sort of hysterical in how it played out. Max is so afraid of being hurt by Lorelai...again.

Luke and Lorelai is sort of played out by now, but you know you never know.

Jess is definitely out (going on with a springboard to the new pilot for some show called "The Mariano Men/Boys").

Dean got in plenty of good shots on Jess. Good for him. You know he's been wanting to pummel Jess for a long time.

Lane getting drunk and telling off her mother was also a long time coming.

Poor Rory, she'll have to bounce back from Jess leaving her, and then she'll have her college years to find love all over again. Will she have her house key when she gets home...

Glad Dave grew a spine.

Sookie will go down in TV history as the character who got preggers and lost weight doing her pregnancy.

Rob Willey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Rob
I still can't figure out why they chose to start the whole "Alex" storyline and then do nothing with it.

Rob

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
Lorelai was pretty darn silly in the hotel room with Luke and his girlfriend. An uncomfortable situation: just leave the room!

Good episode. As for obscure references, I liked last week, when Lorelai referred to her father's secretary as Mrs. Wiggins.

//Ken

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
I still can't figure out why they chose to start the whole "Alex" storyline and then do nothing with it.
With few exceptions, TV shows aren't planned out in detail from the start to the end. It's quite possible that they had intended to do more with it only to not have the actor available (he was billed as a "Special Guest Star"). In which case, you make do.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I can still remember that early in the season being somewhat confused by the casting of Alex by the producers using the same guy playing the wife-beater/murderer Gary on "24". :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation636
Recent bookmarks