What's new

Gilmore Girls 11/18/03 (1 Viewer)

Duane R

Second Unit
Arrgh! Sorry to get everyone's hopes up. According to my obviously faulty TV guide, there was a new episode "scheduled" for tonight. When I got home and fired up the VCR, I was treated to Austin Powers :angry:

Dave Ringkor

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Dave Ringkor
I saw a promo last night that said both "One Tree Hill" and "Gilmore Girls" would have all-new episodes starting next week, January 20.

AimeeM

Auditioning
According to the website TVshowsonDVD.com Gilmore Girls first season will be coming out on DVD in early May.

tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=967

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
I just got home, turned on the TV, saw the new episode on the TiVo, hit play, and then Austin Powers.
I wonder if the Tivo online guide is regional? I checked and Gilmore Girls was not on my ‘to do’ list and Austin Powers showed up when I checked the guide.

Kevin Eckhardt

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Kevin Eckhardt
I wonder if the Tivo online guide is regional? I checked and Gilmore Girls was not on my ‘to do’ list and Austin Powers showed up when I checked the guide.
The guide is regional as it correctly picks up when the local affiliates broadcast regional sports coverage, but I think this was just a timing thing with the updates. I backtracked in the 'live guide' to double check and it correctly showed Austin Powers, not Gilmore Girls. Maybe the guide got updated after Gilmore Girls started recording and it didn't correct itself? Either that or my TiVo really wanted to record GG last night :D

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
I think that the question you need to answer is, “does your Tivo have a thing for Rory or Lorelei?”;)

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
Cameron - that link sent me to the wong page.

Try this link.

Nice artwork - but then any artwork with Lauren Graham is perfect. :b

This is a definite pre-order. Wouldn't want fr it to sell poorly and prevent a release of further seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.