What's new

Giants vs 49ers Ghosts (1 Viewer)

Rory

Grip
Anyone seeing "ghosts" on the Giants vs 49er broadcast on FOX? I've got ghosting and double images. Wondering if FOX is having a problem. No other channels are doing this on my cable system. Anybody?

Go Raiders!

Matt DeVillier

Supporting Actor
it looked worse than shit. it was some kind of EE / ringing that made it nearly unwatchable at times - esp when they panned across the crowd

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
I only saw the last 2 quarters, but didn't see any ghosting or ringing here. Cool ending too.

Jim-M

Second Unit
Glad to see it wasn't just me. I noticed the blurriness only on the long range shots. I've noticed it in another Fox game recently too. I think that one was also at Candlestick. I wonder if the camera is behind a plexiglass window up in a pressbox?

Mike_Stuewe

Stunt Coordinator
I noticed it last night and was really pissed off. The only other times that I have noticed that happening on Fox is when they have a lot of other graphics on the screen. I almost turned off the game because of that crappy picure. I am glad I didn't cuz that was an instense finish.

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
I am glad I didn't cuz that was an instense finish.
Yea it resembled more of a hockey match than a football game. Still a lot of fun and high drama. By far one of the most intertaining finishes this season.

Chris S.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I am glad I didn't cuz that was an instense finish.
Yup indeedy. Nothing like watching one's team flush themselves into the toliet. And then, when they get a penalty advance thrown their way, Williams has to kick a little ass to nullify it. And don't get me started on that field goal kicker...
Overall, more enjoyable than the Simpsons was, and that was a better one of late. Glad I'm a Jets fan;)

WayneG

Stunt Coordinator
Yes, it was very blurry, especially when the camera moved. My brother called me and asked about it too. We were watching on GLOBAL in Canada which I assume just takes the FOX feed. The crowd shots too were just a massive blur.

Apparently, this affected the refs on the final play of the game!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks