What's new

Giant Robo to finally be released on Region 1 DVD! (1 Viewer)

Matt Czyz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Matt Czyz
Giant Robo R1 information from John Sirabella (of Animeworks/Media Blasters) (taken from the animeondvd forum)
--------------
1) Do not know yet if we will re-dub. I am actually interested in what you guys think. I hear some people love it and some people hate it.

2) This edition will definitely be special with special packaging and such. The special packaging will include Gin Rei since it comes form the same universe.

3) In Japan they are doing a rematering of the title so we will have a brand new beautiful transfer. Also they are creating alot of new extras in Japan and besides the ones they create I hope we have time to create ouw own.

We wanted to get this out by November this year. The first volume with special packaging and than throughout the year including GinRei.
--------------

I've been waiting for region 1 Giant Robo for EVER now. I'm especially excited about the new video transfer. The fact that they're including the Gin Rei stand-alones is even cooler.

Matt Czyz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Matt Czyz
Giant Robo R1 information from John Sirabella (of Animeworks/Media Blasters) (taken from the animeondvd forum)
--------------
1) Do not know yet if we will re-dub. I am actually interested in what you guys think. I hear some people love it and some people hate it.

2) This edition will definitely be special with special packaging and such. The special packaging will include Gin Rei since it comes form the same universe.

3) In Japan they are doing a rematering of the title so we will have a brand new beautiful transfer. Also they are creating alot of new extras in Japan and besides the ones they create I hope we have time to create ouw own.

We wanted to get this out by November this year. The first volume with special packaging and than throughout the year including GinRei.
--------------

I've been waiting for region 1 Giant Robo for EVER now. I'm especially excited about the new video transfer. The fact that they're including the Gin Rei stand-alones is even cooler.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks