What's new

GI Joe Cover Art (1 Viewer)

Tim_P_76

Second Unit
Real Name
Timothy J. Parkans
DROOL......This is more exciting than the TF boxsets for me! Prices should be cheaper elsewhere when the preorders pop up.

Amazon.com

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter
Ouch, that's expensive! *jaw drops* But I want it more than a lot of cartoons from my childhood. The only cartoons I want more are the original He-Man and She-Ra toons.

Tim_P_76

Second Unit
Real Name
Timothy J. Parkans
At Amazon it's 50.99 but for the size of the package it is standard and cheaper than almost all TV on dvd sets. WE shall see how much it goes for on Deep Discount DVD, etc.

Chad A Wright

Supporting Actor
Wasn't that the same price as the Transformer sets? I didn't have a problem with those, and I'll gladly pay it for these.

Joshua Lane

Second Unit
Yeah, it's the same price as the Transformers sets. And here's a quick rundown of what some online stores are currently selling the set for:

$33.99 - Buy.com
$41.85 - VideoUniverse.com
$49.16 - DVDEmpire.com
$50.96 - Amazon.com

...my guess is that even DeepDiscountDVD.com might not be able to beat Buy.com's price. Then again, don't they guarantee the lowest price so I'm guessing they'll match it?

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
I guess I'm alone in thinking that this is some of the ugliest cheapest looking cover-art produced by Rhino for any series release to date. It looks like a bootleg art...

Tim_P_76

Second Unit
Real Name
Timothy J. Parkans
Has anyone gotten their copy of this?? I'm still waiting from DDD for it to ship. I seem to be having problems with them all of the sudden as with another order as well. I'm getting agitated with them so I might call them since they don't answer by email.

Shane D

Supporting Actor
I ordered mine from buy.com and it shipped saturday, my tracking says it left kc yesterday, so im hoping it will be on my door when i get home tonight. Im really looking forward to this release.

KyleC

Supporting Actor
I wonder why Best Buy doesn't even have it listed? They usually have good deals the first week DVDs are out.

Brandon_S

Second Unit
My Best Buy had it for $52. Not exactly a good deal when you take into account the price some online retailers are selling it at.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks