Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Todd Erwin submitted a new blog post

Ghostbusters 1 & 2 Steelbook UHD Review
Ghostbusters1-2_feat-1024x576.jpg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

battlebeast

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Warren
so Are Many of the bonus features new to this release? Like the Oprah Show, the Deleted scenes from GB1? I don't see them listed on my Blu Ray.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Lots of new stuff for both movies!
Hi Colin (and/or Todd), my apologies, I'm at work and can't check my 4Ks...is this new stuff also new from the stuff that was included in the 4K releases of both movies from earlier this year (or late last year, I don't remember)?

Thanks!

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Hi Colin (and/or Todd), my apologies, I'm at work and can't check my 4Ks...is this new stuff also new from the stuff that was included in the 4K releases of both movies from earlier this year (or late last year, I don't remember)?

Thanks!
The 4K discs are identical to the ones released 3 years ago. The Blu-rays have new and old special features.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Oh yeah I forgot they don't put features on 4K discs. So if I own both original 4K releases, those contain the old BDs so by definition do not contain the new features. So if I want to own them I have to buy the new 4K set...bummer

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Oh yeah I forgot they don't put features on 4K discs. So if I own both original 4K releases, those contain the old BDs so by definition do not contain the new features. So if I want to own them I have to buy the new 4K set...bummer
Sony does, on occasion. They just didn't want to author new 4K discs, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks