What's new

Ghost Whisperer (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I haven't watched this week's episode, but I finally watched Ghost Bride. I have to say, my interest in the show is kind of waning. I'm probably not alone, since this thread has gone nearly a month without comment. I guess there's only so much that can be done with this concept. It's just becoming kind of routine.

I'll keep watching, though, and hope I become enthusiastic again.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
My interest in the show remains strong, it's my interest in this thread that is waning for me to be honest.

There just comes a time when it becomes obvious that nobody wants to talk about something any longer and so I figure why waste 10 minutes composing a post?

This weeks was a good episode, though, and man oh man, the dress that Love was wearing during dinner really showed off her two friends in a pretty spectacular way. :eek:

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Now you know how I feel in the Top Model thread ;).

I haven't seen the episode yet, but I know it didn't take long for that scene to hit the Internet.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg

You just got to hang in there. There was a time where I was the only one posting in the Night Stalker thread. Well, there were a few responses, but usually from people who hadn't seen the show.

Then again, bad example. That show is history! :D

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Greg, I guess it also has to do with how redundant my posts have become in this thread, they're all the same...

It was a good ep...it was sad...I teared up like a small child etc...

In fact, the only thing left to discuss is Love's cleavage. :D

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
It's funny, but that might be the first topic on my mind with another show, but I don't even think sexual thoughts when watching it. I'm losing my touch. :frowning: Either that, or it's because I haven't seen this week's episode yet. :)

Rudi

Stunt Coordinator
I like the show anyway but her hills were alive with the sounds of come hither. Talk about going back to the womb, I think I could live in that cleavage.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Okay, at the risk of sounding like I have no strength of conviction, this weeks ep was great!

The ghost this week started off scary but ultimately emerged as a very sad individual who did something stupid. It's wierd, but no matter how many times this show runs the 'ghost makes contact, Love helps them cross over' thing, it never gets tired to me, which tells me that it's the pure human drama in these stories that i'm latching onto rather than the 'hook' if you will.

If the drama wasn't so strong, I think this show wouldn't have lasted, but as it is I think that people are simply eating it up because they want to believe that loved one's are around us after they have passed away and that wrongs can be corrected and healing is possible.

Great show, great episode, and that ending was FREAKY!

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

You say that like it's a bad thing. :)

So when is this show going to do an episode in 3-D? (As the less-interesting Medium recently has?) I'll bet they could put that on pay-per-view and making a killing.

Joe

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Just thought i'd bring this thread back from the dead. The kid in this weeks ep gave me some serious creeps! In the beginning anyway.

I try not to get too weirded out by the ghosts that Melinda sees because they always start out frightening but always end up being okay, I told myself that in tonights ep..."Ah, it's just a kid, John, he's not so bad." but as soon as his face contorted it scared the living shit out of me! :frowning:

I love this show!!

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Damn, forgot it was a new episode tonight.

Stupid networks and their repeats! :angry:

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
They ought to have Melinda meet a ghost while she's on an airplane.

Yippi-aye-yay
Yippi-aye-oh
Ghost Whisperer in the sky

I gotta get caught up. The last one I saw was the one with the boxer! :eek: I have all but the latest one recorded, waiting to be watched.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I'm starting to get caught up! :) I went back and watched the third episode--Ghost, Interrupted--which was the only one I hadn't seen of the early episodes. I thought JLH did pretty well playing her younger self. With the different hair, lack of makeup, and I think braces, she was convincing enough. Her using a higher register when she spoke was a nice touch. Also, they really played me in the scene with her grandma in the hospital. That was a nice little surprise.

Now, I just need to watch the last five episode, and I'll be back in the game. :D

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
There can be only one!

Anyway, I'm back into it. I'm kind of glad I saved up the episodes, because now I have a little marathon I can go on.

Edit: Yes! I just read a CBS press release, and Ghost Whisperer has been renewed for next season! :cool:

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Har, maties! Now I'm up to speed! The crossing over effect at the end of the most recent episode was really cool.

You know, John, I was thinking it's too bad Ghost Whisperer and Supernatural are on different networks, as a crossover might be cool.

Melinda: "He's asking what the light is, and if it means he's about to cross over."

Dean: "You tell him it's the Surefire mounted on my rock salt-loaded sawed off, and it's about to cross him over to Hell!"

;)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
:laugh:

Yeah, I can envision that, right at the end when it's all emotional and sad and the ghost is about to depart...Sam and Dean come busting up into the room loaded up with crosses and holy water to give the spook the hard goodbye lol...

Dean (giving Melinda that "hot damn" look first): "So, what the hell was it, a demon, a shape-shifter, a poltergeist?"

Melinda: "No, you moron, it was just a person!"

Dean: "Oh. So, you wanna go grab some coffee or somethin'? I drive a really hot car."

:D

Mark_B

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark
Or they could do a crossover with this weeks Medium where there was a ghost of someone just murdered and she didn't know what to do next or where to go. I told my wife she needs to go see Melinda because Allison didn't know to tell her to follow the light.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Things are gettin' spooky for Melinda.

In this weeks ep she discovered that she has apparently made some enemies on the other side who aren't none too happy about her on-the-side past time, I can't wait to see how that developes.

Next weeks looks to be really good. :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks