What's new

Ghost Whisperer Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I don't know if anyone is even still bothering with this show, but what the hell was up with the smile at the end of tonight's episode? Does Melinda support that chick making off with the stolen money? This show has become kind of warped this season.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I'm still with it, I just don't post about it anymore since no one else does. I still think the show is on a good track, but then again this is one of those shows that while I do love it, I don't expend much thought about once it's over so I just sort of take it as it comes.

Very rare that we got a ghost last night who chose to go to hell instead.

Jeffrey*C

Auditioning
I watched the last 2 episodes, but never saw the show before. I heard MJB was going to be on, so I decided to watch it a couple of weeks ago. I enjoyed the first episode I saw. Perhaps because it was in a school setting & it is a supernatural show, so it gave me the tiniest bit of a "Buffy" vibe. Which I liked ;)

Last night's episode was entertaining as well, kinda suspenseful. There was something about the end I found a little bit of a letdown, but now I can't remember what made me feel that way.

I might want to rent the first season now

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I was let down that she seemed to think it was cool that the mother made off with the stolen money. On the other hand, I was quite let up, if that's a term, when she woke up from a nightmare all sweaty. :)

Derek_J

Stunt Coordinator
I thought the point was that he didn't. You'd think Melinda would have seen his point about not crossing over. As for the mother driving off with a smirk at the end, it kind of seemed like the x-files, like they were saying she was the real big bad all along.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

But he did, he refused to go into the light and instead allowed himself to be manipulated by the man in black into going with him instead, it's a choice he made as he could have just as easily went into the light but didn't.

I used to watch Joan of Arcadia right up until it got canned, I guess I just like a little spirituality in my entertainment. To me GW is a positive contrast to all the dark and dreary crime scene shows which repulse me quite frankly and make me feel bad about the human condition, which is why I don't watch those.

JeffO

Stunt Coordinator
I'm watching about half the episodes, but I don't post because no one else seems to. One thing, about three episodes ago, JLH was wearing some nightgown/lingerie at the beginning of the episode. Whoa!

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Never watched Joan of Arcadia, but always watch Ghost Whisperer if I remember it's on. While you're all drooling over JLH, the actor who plays her husband suits me just fine. :P

The show is still doing well, despite the lack of chatter. Last week it was the highest rated show on Friday night (usually, that's Numbers).

Derek_J

Stunt Coordinator
I got the impression black hat guy wasn't taking them to hell, at least not yet. Or he's not telling them that he is. "Dead guy of the week" said he didn't want to go into "the light" because he was afraid of what might await him after what he just did, the implication being, he thought it would be hell. So as far as he believed, he had nothing to lose by following BHG.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I wonder why Jamie Bamber did this episode. Favor to a friend? Just to have a little fun, or maybe to try to avoid being pigeonholed? I'm just not used to seeing someone from a current series on another show, but I guess it happens.

They ought to make Curtis Armstrong a regular. Booger!

That scene where Melinda dropped her nightie just below camera level was unfair.

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
John,

It's my imagination that keeps me from pulling into oncoming traffic on any given day!

:emoji_thumbsup:

RobertSiegel

Reviewer
Unfortunately, my cable company only has ABC and NBC in high def, so I have never seen a Whisperer in hd. I love this show, it's one of the best series in years, with that Speilberg feel. Havn't missed an episode, but I am behind, I have the last 5 taped on my dvr. Unfortunately, my CBS feed on cable absolutely stinks on my 150" (diag) screen. So I havn't been excited about it since my father switched to cable from Dish.

I really miss Andrea!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks