What's new

Ghost Whisperer Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
BTW, did any of you see Family Guy this past week? They had a joke about Ghost Whisperer in it lol. They showed Love and her breasts were INASANLY large and in the parody Love asked a ghost "why do you keep coming to me for help?" and the ghost just kept staring at her breasts and stuttering lol.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Okay, not to get too mushy on you, but i'm still wiping the moisture from my face as I type this, this episode really got to me hard. :frowning:

The mug on that little girl just dashed my heart into a million pieces. :frowning:

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
This week's episode was the best so far, I think.

I enjoyed the opening closeup on the Lemax village, since I have two Lemax ships battling it out beside me even as I type.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Biff Tanner!

How good was Melinda looking in that red dress? Too bad the Clancy/Gordons don't have a trampoline. LOL.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Time has been kind to Tom Wilson, he looked good. :emoji_thumbsup:

And that's *Tannen* to you, Butthead. ;)

And let's face it, Love would look good wearing a trashbag.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Especially if it was one of my trashbags.

And Tanner is correct. It's from the little-known Micronesian version of Back to the Future.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I'm bad with names, and I thought before posting that I should check the IMDb. I threw caution to the wind and got it wrong. The Micronesian thing was a joke.

And, I like Full House! :emoji_thumbsup:

Derek_J

Stunt Coordinator
Taken from the Supernatural thread:
I hope they don't make him an "evil leaper". They need somebody from 90210 for that. "You don't know me, but I feel I should warn you, you're about to get a visit from a women who's just a little bit [whistles, twirling finger around ear] out there..."

It'll be disappointing if they end it without an evil ghost whisperer. And "black hat guy" doesn't count.

Garrett Adams

Supporting Actor
I was a regular viewer up until three weeks ago. I felt it had become too formulaic and the addition of Camryn Manheim, while a good actress, offset JLH's T&A appeal (the real reason for the show).

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I still watch and love the show, to me it remains a beacon of light in all the dark and disturbing ugliness that infests TV these days. I prefer this show over it's crime drama counterpart Medium, a friend told me about an ep of that show that recently aired where a group of thieves broke into homes and murdered entire families, including children and infants just to steal some paintings.

NO THANKS! :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: I don't watch TV to see peoples entrails splayed out on a highway waiting for the CSI team to show up, that's not for me.

I like Manhym, I just wish that Melinda would reveal her secret to her.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg

Unless it's Sylar's handiwork. ;)

Haven't watched tonight's yet, but I'm just not into Manheim. It's uncomfortable how short Melinda is with her, too. She's always snapping at her when a ghost is around, or so it seems. There isn't a lot of chemistry between them.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

LOL, even then it bugs me, it's actually about the only thing in Heroes that does bug me, it doesn't need to be as gory as it is. I'm just glad that all we saw of the blonde waitress' death was a couple of trickles of blood, but of course the imagination fills in the rest. :frowning:

Tonights was a good episode, I like the music in it. :emoji_thumbsup:

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I think it was last year's GW thread where I called it a safety valve from all the violence on the other shows I watched. I particularly remember an episode of the Night Stalker that you would have been glad to miss. A killer was using magic to make the people who locked him away do horrible things, so as he chanted in his cell, a loving father and husband took a baseball bat and beat his wife to death. We didn't see her, but we saw him swinging and blood splattering everywhere.

Derek_J

Stunt Coordinator
I wondered about that. My dvr taped the blonde lawyer chick, where this show should have been. :/

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I've got this ep on my DVR, but I haven't had a chance to watch it. I might tonight, or I might watch Pirates of the Caribbean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks