What's new

Ghost Whisperer Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Did this premiere tonight? epguides.com says yes, the official site confirms, but I'm still hoping they're wrong. If not, I'm very mad at you people. You're my eyes and ears on these things, and you failed me. :angry:

Rudi

Stunt Coordinator
Yes it was on though it was not in HD here. It was pretty good however I hope this guy in the hat situation doesn't get silly.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Yeah, I hope Romano disappears into the background for a while now. I think I like this show to be episodic more than arc-y. I guess starting next week, they'll have to amend the credits of the title sequence.

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
saw Jennifer Love Hewitt on conan o'brien. she said they did the cleavage thing to attract 14 year old viewers...

i haven't watch live TV in at least 3-4 years. never seen this show before this S2E01. anyway, i taped this show as a favor to a friend. it was like the sixth sense. did anyone notice? she did say... i see dead people ;).

dany

Supporting Actor
Real Name
D
Hey,if it takes being 14 i'll look at that cleavage all day long. As for the show,its alright.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I wonder why most of last season's Ghost Whisperer fans are not showing up in this thread. Are we not ghost enough to join their Ghost Whisperer club? Ghost! Ghost!

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I am hear.

I am not sure that I like the whole "Man in the Hat" story arc. I agree with the poster above that says this show seems to feel better with the ghost of the week stories.

I see that JLH is getting even bigger hips this year. :) Notice that she is usually wearing coats/ dresses etc that minimize her hips.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Eh. Not the best episode in the world. It doesn't help that I'm not a Camryn Manheim fan. Looks like she's immediately installed as a cast member and will likely be filling the Andrea role this season. I did like the storyline with her son better than the storyline with Melinda's ex. Oh, and the producers have been reading this thread, as they maximized the cleavage this time around. Shower scene, anyone?

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Not that anything memorable has been said, but you can check tv.com. They have quotes from the season premiere, anyway.

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
Hmmm... A shower scene featuring Jennifer Love Hewitt and Lacey Chabert would have worked nicely in last night's episode. Okay... maybe not.

Seriously though, it was nice seeing Lacy Chabert on the show last night. She does the emotional thing well on screen.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I'm here too, guy's, late but i'm here. ;)

I tell you, I know that after awhile it becomes redundant to mention, but Jennifer looked spectacular in the outfits she wore in the second episode! :eek: And seeing Lacey Chabert again was an added bonus, it felt almost as if I were watching an inevitable collision between these two that began years ago with Can't Hardly Wait and Not Another Teen Movie! lol.

I liked the premiere, I like the fact that they wrapped up the man in black storyline early, but the second ep was better I thought, that bit with the corpse that sat up and spoke raised some hairs on my ass that's for sure. :frowning:

Glad the show's back! :) :emoji_thumbsup:

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Fellow HTF JLH appreciaters ;)

I have been waiting for this show's return and the inevitable start of this thread. Not only was the shower scene a bonus but I recall a nice sort of tube toppy kind of a shirt - yow!

nickGreenwood

Second Unit
Real Name
Nick Greenwood
This was easily my favorite outfit from the episode:
[url=https://static.hometheaterforum.com/imgrepo/b/bf/htf_imgcache_1764.jpeg] [/url]

Decent episode, I don't really like Lacey Chabert so she wasn't doing anything for me, but I do like the interaction between Jim and Melinda and think that they have probably one of the more "realistic" relationships I've seen.

The woman sitting up in bed and "talking" was fun and creepy at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks