What's new

Ghost Recon The Beginning.....Clan Roster Call! (1 Viewer)

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Romier,

You can remove me from the clan as well. GR went back to EB today in exchange for Metroid Prime. GR just didnt pull me in like I thought it would.

-Dean-

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
For anyone reading this thread but not yet owning Ghost Recon I'm gratuitously copying this from my post in the Software Sale thread...
(Xbox), new/mint. US$49.99 but I'll cover shipping anywhere in continental US or Canada. Payment via PayPal.
Contact me direct via e-mail at [email protected].

JayV

Supporting Actor
)
Well, why not? An All Monkey League would be terrifying. To people afraid of monkeys.
Actually, the reason I'm posting is you guys need to give us mortals updates on how you're doing. It's like cheering the home team, you know?
-j

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
Update:
For Jay & everyone :)
I should have that spreadsheet very soon.so all interested parties can expect an email from me.
What everyone should be thinking about first, is just what they are good at - recon, sniping, demo work, things like that. I've been busy, so I'm sorry that things haven't happened sooner..but I am trying.
Calvin

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
Update:

There will be an email going out to all clan members sometime this Friday. It's high time we got this thing going!

Nightwing
HTF GR Clan Leader

David Glenn

Second Unit
Had fun playing with you guys tonight. Even if I were to be invited to participate, I'm not sure if I would have the time to commit to a Clan. I used to be part of a HL-TFC clan in the Area51live.com league for 2 years and it really required a lot of time, organization and dedication.

Anyway, feel free to send me invites, especially if your hosting from the north east.

Mike_G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
I'm on every night and I hardly see anyone on anymore. What's up? :frowning:
Mike

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
I'm going to host an 8 person Ghost Recon game tonight ~11:15PM EST. That's right after RAW for those WWE fans out there.

If any of you guys are online, I'll be sending invites out to you. Or if anyone wants to play, look me up. One of my real-life friends (Viper42) will be playing with us as well.

Hopefully my cable modem will let me host a decent game, and we can have some good fun killing each other and/or the computer.

What kind of game would you guys be interested in? 4 vs 4? Or Co-Op? What kind of server settings?

If you need to get in touch with me feel free to e-mail/MSN Messenger ([email protected]) me or catch me on AIM (CFlynn1975).

Hope to see some of you guys tonight.

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
Cross me off the list (but don't take me off your friend's list if you want to play MechAssault or destroy me at MotoGP). I returned Ghost Recon to EB for full credit last weekend. Basically, a couple of factors prompted me to do so. First, playing for a few hours convinced me that I am basically a mouse/keyboard player at heart when it comes to free-looking FPS The thumbstick just isn't for me. Secondly, I'm getting dangerously close to getting in over my head in my gaming and letting it affect 'real life' too much. Where did the time go? Realistically, just playing stuff like Metroid, Zelda, Panzer Dragoon Orta, a few other single-player games, and a handful of 'pick up and play' online titles is going to take up all of my gaming time (which is becoming more and more 'unscheduled') for the next few months. My personal responsibilities are much greater than back when I was online with my Quake/Unreal/H-L clan every day. But I digress...

Have fun!

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
Any new happenings. I haven't had a chance to play GR to much if any over the past few weeks but I have christmas break coming up so I will be able to get in alot of time. Just wondering what is the current status of what we are doing. Thanks

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
AYE AYE, MrDarthVader reporting for duty! :D
I am getting the game either today or tomorrow. :)
See you online ;)

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
A few things...

Rob, great Gamertag! You are added to the list. Please email me your email addy.

Now, form what I've heard, there will be an update to Ghost Recon fixing some of the online issues sometime in the next two weeks. Hopefully it will makes things easier.

I also would like to set up a specific day to play/practice.
Thursdays are out, because that is when the HTF has group play. So if you have any prefs, post em.
(or a day that we can't) I'll throw out Sunday to start...

Hopefully we can get together this weekend...

That is all.

Calvin

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
I don't think a weekend would be a good idea (I am usually out seeing a movie or over at someone else's place). How about Monday nights? ("Somebody's got a case of the mondays").

ive been playing GR from day one i would like to be added to your clan. even if its just to let you pratice shotting at me. :)
gamer tag is: BloodBishop

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks